British Summer


Primark Top // H&M Shorts // Doc Martens // Specsavers Sunglasses

Hello, it has been a while. But how about it, we have had a summery day. Of course, like all sun-seeking Brits, I put on my favourite shorts and little top and spent the day having a barbecue covered in SPF 50, moaning about how hot it is.

I picked up these faux suede shorts from H&M a few years ago and I still love them, they are such a classic piece that I hope will stick with me for a long time. I love how brown suede looks with stripes so I always reach for this Primark cami which, as you can imagine, was super cheap. I didn't wear weather appropriate shoes as we walked to Clifton Suspension Bridge and back which was an all round 8 mile trip so comfort was key. 

I'm hoping that we get a few more days like this over the next few months so I can actually go bare legged a few more times before winter. 

I hope you all enjoyed the sun. What did you all get up to?










Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

  1. Jennifer Saylor23 May 2018 at 10:16

    Perfect for summer styling dress. We have so many great options to choose in summers. So why to pick all the cliche designs this time. Cosabella has come-up with it's amazing collections of outwear lingerie and the best bralettes. Even the stuff like thongs, bras etc in amazing designs and colors. It a must grab deal I must say!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts