Leopard & Layers


New Look Coat (Similar) // Topshop Skirt (similar) // Primark Top, Bag & Earrings // H&M Boots (similar)

So the snow has finally disappeared and the temperature has gone back to above 0 again. Whilst I don't have to go out in 5+ layers just so I can continue to feel my body parts, layers are still needed. I've had this white Primark turtle neck for ages and it's one I always reach for. I paired it with a black cord shirt and a denim skirt to add some texture to my look. For ultimate warmth and something to make the outfit a bit more interesting I obviously whacked out the leopard print coat. I might as well get some wear out of it before it gets too warm. And to make it look like I have got my shit together, I matched my earrings to my bag. Fake it 'til you make it. 






Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts