Polka Dot


 New Look Coat and Bag // Topshop Top // Charity Shop Jeans // H&M Boots

My first outfit post of 2018 and it's a personal fave. I got this top in the post-Christmas sales and it's pretty amazing. I can wear it with anything and spots are having a bit of a thing at the moment. It's a great way to make your outfit more exciting when all you like to wear is black. It's also much lower cut than what I'd usually wear so that's a brave fashion move for me. 



I took these photos at St. Mary Redcliffe with my friend, Char to test out her awesome new camera. I really love the shots and it has definitely spurred to learn how to use my own camera so I can get more shots like this on a regular basis. It's just trying to make time to do that, life always gets in the way doesn't it?









I can't wait to shoot more pictures in exciting locations this year. If you have an Bristol recommendations, let me know!

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts