What's Occurring

I've only been posting in dribs and drabs at the moment so I thought it was about time I did a little bit of a life update. So I graduated from uni, which I am sure I have mentioned numerous times, but now I have finally got myself a degree related job working in an aerospace museum. I'm over the moon that I have landed myself a full time job within the sector that I want to work in. Whilst many of my uni class mates are off doing masters and what not, I don't want to further my education until I know exactly what it is that I want to do. Further education aint cheap so I want to be completely sure of what my goal is before choosing any further degrees. So for now I'm going to work away in the heritage sector until I have more of a goal. 

This full time lifestyle leaves me wanting to spend my free time on the sofa watching Netflix, that's when I'm not doing those mundane adult chores. It really does suck that we have to spend those sacred few hours we have free per day doing the washing and hoovering the flat. Life eh? 

So the rare and occasional posts are a result of this gal's full time working lifestyle but a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts