Sukin Facial Moisturiser




I recently ran out of my trusty Nivea moisturiser and was looking to replace it with something different to your basic high street skincare. I came across this Sukin facial moisturiser. Sukin are an Australian brand producing natural skincare out of natural and paraben free ingredients. This particular product contains aloe vera, horsetail, nettle and burdock in addition to rose hip, wheat grain, jojoba, and avocado oils which together soothe the skin and promote skin renewal. My skin always feels lusciously fresh, smooth and plump after using and I it smells amazing, kind of like Terry's chocolate orange. 

If that wasn't good enough, this Sukin product is 100% vegan, 100% carbon neutral and not tested on animals so is completely ethical which is increasingly important in recent times. It's affordable, ethical and it works like a dream. What's not to love? 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts