Bristol Botanic Garden








Zara Top // New Look Skirt // Primark Jacket and Tights // River Island Hat

Look at me wearing an outfit that isn't head to toe Primark. I bet you never thought you'd see the day. I've been living in this gingham skirt recently and I'm sure that you've seen every blogger wearing it but I love a good bandwagon to jump on. I like to pair it with some fishnets and a simple top. I've even started to wear this hat that I got a lifetime ago and I'm loving it.

Last week I ventured to the Bristol Botanical Gardens to enjoy the plants and to take some photos. They're not the best quality because I had to use my phone as I forgot my SD card for my camera and I couldn't leave without capturing the beautiful scenery and some outfit pictures of course. The gardens are a lovely place to seek tranquillity away from the hustle of the inner city and enjoy some nice views, see some pretty plants and just escape for a little while. It's only a 10-15 minute walk from Whiteladies Road so if you're in the Bristol area and want to visit somewhere that's not rammed with tourists and a whole load of business, I really recommend heading to the Botanical Gardens. I can guarantee that you'll learn something new about plants that you see everyday and a SHED LOAD of cacti and banana plants, a bloggers dream right?

Have you ever been to a botanical garden? What did you think? 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts