Gingham & Fishnets




Topshop Dress // Primark jacket, scarf and tights, Doc Martens Shoes

And the search for interesting backgrounds continues. I think bf had fun playing photographer shooting this outfit and I felt that I had achieved official fashion blogger status when there were some odd men walking past wondering what the hell we were doing. Also you'd think that after about 6 years of blogging I would have mastered a decent pose but nah. 

I've been loving pairing my gingham dress with my fishnets and a leather jacket, it really turns it from cutesy to, dare I say it, ~edgy~ look. I'm not totally convinced that it's a weather appropriate outfit choice but I'm willing to sacrifice warmth to look good.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts