Top 5 Albums of 2016



I've spent a lot of 2016 listening to my old favourites but there have been a few new albums that I have loved so why not share them with you. I've also popped them all in a spotify playlist to make it easier for you. 

Slow Club - One Day All of This Wont Matter Anymore I have loved Slow Club for ages and their new album certainly did not disappoint and they are awesome live too. Best Track: In Waves

1975 - I Like it When You Sleep for you are so Beautiful yet so Unaware of it.
The second album from the northern group and, though it's a bit different to their first, it's so damn good, Best Track: Paris

Biffy Clyro - Ellipsis This is an album that I heard a lot when I was at work and, as with most Biffy albums, it's pretty awesome and catchy. Best Track: Animal Style

Blossoms - Blossoms I saw Blossoms at Boardmasters and they were amazing and then we had the album on a lot at work and I fell in love. They're an indie band with super catchy songs and a distinct style. Best Track: My Favourite Room

Glass Animals - How to be a Human Being Glass Animals are so chilled and I can't think of another band to compare them to but if you're into chilled indie music then they're for you. Best Track: Youth 

What albums have you enjoyed this year?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts