Highlights of 2016




With everyone moaning about 2016, I feel like I'm the only person who had a decent year. I've done so much and had a lot of fun so here's a round up.

  • Kicked off the year at Centre Parcs
  • Went for a weekend away to Cardiff to see Sum 41 and the Dr Who experience
  • Cat pubs
  • Seeing Slow Club
  • Camping and Canoeing on the River Wye
  • Many days spent at Bristol Record Office working on my mini dissertation
  • Bristol's International Women's Day Event
  • Bristol Harbour Fest
  • St Werburgh's Festival
  • Boardmasters Festival
  • Brisfest
  • My first fashion week
  • Stranger Things Party
  • Generally having a good time with some cool people
Here's to a wicked 2017! You can see what I'm up to by following my instagram @amyleehaynes

What have you been up to this year? Has it been a good one?



Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts