Corduroy Shirt & Dip Dye Hair




T-shirt & Shirt - Primark // Skirt - Topshop // Shoes - Zara

So I did a disappearing act again but this time I come back with partially lilac hair and a septum piercing that you can't see. How very exciting. It's taken me 3 goes to get my hair this colour and it's still far from perfect but I'm still feeling slightly mermaid-y (definitely a word).

 It's been so warm over the last few weeks so I've been wearing a lot of shorts and t-shirts/dresses that you've seen a million times and when I'm not wearing that I'm either in PJs or my work uniform. Low and behold the weather has become rainy again and I have a day off so back to normal attire for the time being, meaning oh year black and stripes. I went home the other week and nabbed this corduroy shirt from my mother's wardrobe and I'm really liking wearing it as a sort of thin jacket. It's perfect for this muggy wet weather but I'm still majorly in favour of my PJs.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts