Update: Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Sup guys - long time, no blog. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I've been a terrible blogger as of late. I have been working four times my usual amount and have spent my free days, napping and watching Fargo and if I'm being 100% honest, I've just not been feeling it. I thought I'd give y'all a quick update as I don't want to abandon blogging entirely, I just need to get back into the swing of things. 




  • I passed second year with a strong 2:1 which I'm pretty chuffed with.
  • I visited the River Wye for a splendid weekend camping and canoeing, followed by exploring Tintern Abbey
  • I took a visit to Birmingham to visit my Father, where we went vintage shopping and chilled with his sheep. 
  • I've watched a whole lot of Gilmore Girls and I have decided I want to be like Lorelei when I grow up. 
Looking at this list, it doesn't seem like I've done much but I have been super busy/lazy. If you've stuck around then U DA BEST and there will be more posts to come soon (hopefully).


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts