4 Ways to get the Perfect Pink Pout

pink lipstick review, amyleehaynes, dolly daydream, mac, maybelline, MUA, bare minerals

I've recently been loving wearing a pink lip. I mean who doesn't? We all often tend to save our red lip for the evening or a more glamorous look and the playful pink comes out during the day. I didn't realise how many pink lipsticks I owned so I thought it would be a good idea to share with you my top 4 for all occasions. 

mac, mac lipstick, mac pink lipstick, vegas volt, amyleehaynes
MUA, MUA lipstick, MUA shade 11, amyleehaynes

First up we have the Mac Vegas Volt. It doesn't completely show up in photos to its true colour but it is actually a bright coral shade - a sort of orangey pink colour. This is a shade I opt for in the Spring or Summer as it's bright and cheery and gives me that summer feeling. 

Next we have my super budget Pink-brown shade from MUA in shade 11. I have always been an advocate for MUA products, particularly their lipsticks as I find they are just as good or even better than the more pricer products. This a perfect nude shade for everyday wear and isn't too drying on the lips. 

bare minerals lipstick, bare minerals pink lipstick, risk it all, amyleehaynes
maybelline velvet beige, maybelline pink lipstick, amyleehaynes
The brightest of them all is the Bare Minerals 'Risk it All' and is one of my all time favourites. This is definitely where I can see that paying more means better quality which I don't always find with products. This shade is perfect for an alternative to the nigh time red lip or if you want to make a statement during the day. It's longlasting and doesn't get flakey after a day of wearing it - it just keeps going. A good all rounder I'd say!

Finally the Maybelline Velvet Beige, which I featured in my recent everyday face post. This is a more of a matte nude shade and is what I'd probably (and most likely wrongly) class as a grey toned pink as it's a more subtle shade of pink. This is my favourite nude lipstick and is always the one I reach for everyday. It's matter yet not too drying but I do advise using with a lip balm. 

Have you tried any of these? What are your favourite pink lipsticks to use?





Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. It's lovely to see you pop up in my follow box again! I will have to take a look at MUA's range as they sound super good. My lipstick of choice would have to be Rimmel Kate Moss in 08 at the moment - the perfect pinky nude! Xx

    www.whitecinnamonn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend MUA, for such a cheap brand they are pretty good! I haven't used any Rimmel lipsticks but I will be sure to have a look! xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts