Cold Shoulder




Topshop Casual Cold Shoulder Dress £25
H&M Pointed Toe Boots £29.99


I've been a bit awol during the past week or so. I've been working a lot and have been ill and in my spare time all I've wanted to do is curl up in my blanket and watch Made in Chelsea. However I went shopping and that has motivated me to take some snaps. I bought this dress, which I'm in love with. I really like the cut out shoulder detailing and it's made me realise that I quite like my shoulders. I also couldn't resist buying this boot-iful (sorry) ankle boots. I really love the style and are exactly what I've been looking for. I think it's safe to say I have a bit of a boot addiction. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts