Crochet & Denim



Top - Primark // Skirt - Primark // Shoes - Topshop

I've been longing for a denim button down skirt for a while. I tried on the Topshop version that everybody and their grandmother seems to own and the buttons were really fiddly so I wasn't prepared to pay £30 for a skirt that was just going to annoy me. Low and behold I found this gem in Primark for £10 - a fraction of the price of skirts elsewhere. Of course, the denim isn't as good quality as those from Topshop and Asos but it looks virtually the same. It's going to be glued to me over the summer as it's so easy to wear because it matches with almost anything (i.e. it's easy to just throw on hell yeah minimal effort). Today I paired it with a crochet striped top and these severely ugly yet fabulous sandals from Topshop. Why am I so attracted to ugly shoes?

Do you have a button down denim skirt? Which version do you prefer?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts