Turtle Neck and Chunky Boots









Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Charity Shop
Boots - Primark
Watch - Casio

I think my life should be titled: mom jeans, turtle necks and chunky boots because I'm pretty sure that's all that I wear. However this is a relatively new turtleneck to add to my collection and it's super soft. Admittedly my Nan has one too but that just means we've both got good taste, right? I liked it so much  I bought one in white too. What better way to wear a turtle neck than with mom jeans? My blue charity shop ones are still going strong, even if they are a tad (a lot) too big for me. These boots are glued to my feet and to say they're from Primark, they have lasted me a good while! Some of the coating is coming off but they are most certainly still wearable. Shout out to Primark! 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts