hello 2015




Tomorrow is 2015 and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Lets take a moment to think about the stuff I've done this year.

  • London for my Birthday
  • Went to Ikea for the first time
  • Turned 18
  • My constant revision finally paid off and I got an A* in history
  • Watched 10 seasons of Greys Anatomy 
  • Moved to Bristol to go to Uni
  • Got a job
  • Got a record player (I feel this is an accomplishment)
Looking at it, you might think 'big deal' but these 8 things well and truly made my year. I feel like everyone enters the new year thinking that the previous year was crappy but 2014 has been a relatively good year for my and I'm hoping 2015 will be just as good. 

Now then, you'll be glad to know there's going to be none of this 'new year, new me' nonsense or even making any new years resolutions because let's face it, we're not going to stick it now are we? However I do tend to start the new year by aiming to put 100% into everything that I do because by the time December comes, I get a bit lazy. I will also try to get into a blogging routine but I'm not promising anything. 

I hope you have all had a fabulous 2014 and that 2015 is just as or even greater. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Happy new year, can't wait for your future posts :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings you lots of happiness :) x

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts