Dressed In Black




 

Matalan Jumper
H&M Skirt
Matalan Earrings
Dr Marten Shoes

Autumn is upon us, despite BBC weather telling me it's still 17C, so turtle necks are the way to go. I bought this one from Matalan for £2.50 during the Summer. Planning ahead at its best. What better way to style it than with my trusty leather skirt, which is in fact way too big for me now, DMs and a red lip. I have so many other ways that I want to style this jumper so be prepared to see it a lot. and I mean a lot.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Can't believe how much your hair has grown!!! You look fab! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts