Sunday Post #9


Can we all just appreciate my cactus and succulent collection please, especially the one with the googly eyes - how adorable is he? I have had one of those weeks where nothing seems to go right and to top it all off I have managed to accumulate a cold. Aside from the 'oh woe is me routine' I have managed to blog some stuff this week and I am now trying to blog at least every other day. Here's a roundup of what I've posted this week:
 
Leavers Party - Last week it was my leavers do/party/prom thing so here are just a few pictures and a sort of round up of my evening, including what I wore.
 
Gingham Midi Skirt - My new favourite skirt and it cost me only £3. See how I styled it in this outfit post.
 
How I use the Seventeen Wow! 3 way highlighter - The title is pretty self explanatory I guess. This is simply a post showing you how you can use the highlighter and which way I prefer to use it.
 
I hope you enjoyed this week's posts!
 
 
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts