Gingham Midi Skirt

 
 
 
 
Primark Satin Cami Top (Similar)
Primark Gingham Skirt (similar
Primark Sliders
New Look Necklace (old but similar here)
 
Would you believe me if I told you that this outfit cost me no more than £20? That's what you get for being a walking advert for Primark. I have been to Primark on several occasions recently I could never find this skirt in my size and presumed that it just wasn't meant to be but on a final visit I found it in my size and reduced to £3. Now I don't believe in fate and all that but I felt that luck was on my side that day. I have so many ideas on how to style it but today I simply styled it with my black cami and white sliders both of which were £4. This is definitely going to be one of my go to outfits this summer. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love your skirt!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I have the leggings from Primark that has the same gingham print, I love them!

    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts