Spring Make Up Look



 Now that it's spring I like to try and update my make up look to make it more, well Spring like so I thought I would show you one of the looks I will be wearing this Spring. 

I start off by moisturising with the Garnier Moisture Match Protect and Glow Illuminating Light Lotion with SPF 20 to protect my skin from the UV rays which particularly important in the warmer months. I then prepare my base with the Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer to reduce the appearance of pores to provide a smoother finish to my look. I blend the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation using the Topshop stippling brush followed by the Seventeen Wow! 3 way highlighter to emphasise my check bones  and add an instant glow which gives a dewy finish if that's the look you're going for. I then use the highly raved about Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover up eye bags, spots and and any red areas on my face and it works like a dream. If you're not going for a dewy look, use  the Collection Sheer Loose Powder to give a matte base, especially in the more oily areas of my face such as my forehead. After this I move on to contouring my cheekbones using the Sleek contour kit. You really don't need a lot of powder as it is really pigmented and can leave you looking a tad orange, especially if you're pale.

Next I move onto my eyes where I use the MUA Undress Me Too Pallette. Firstly I use the shade 'naked', which is a creamy colour to provide a base to my eye make up. I then use 'lavish' in the centre of my eye lid and 'obsessed' on the outer part and in the crease of my eye to add definition. I blend them all together with a blending brush and put of a sweep of 'lavish' under my bottom lashes. I find that my eyes look really bare without eyeliner so  I begin by filling in my waterline using the Seventeen Kohl Pencil and then add a classic cat eye flick with the Collection Extreme Felt Tip eyeliner which I think is a trend that will never die out. I find it hard to keep my flicks even but as long as they look kind of similar it's all good. Finally I smother my lashes with the Seventeen Superlash Mascara which makes your eyelashes look super duper long and fluttery.

Finally I complete the look with the Bare Minerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in the shade 'risk it all' which adds a bright pop of colour and in a perfect glossy spring shade. If you want this colour but don't really like the price I would recommend the MUA lipstick in shade 3 which is a similar colour but isn't as glossy and is a whole £15 cheaper.

What look are you going for this Spring?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts