Florals for Spring?







Jumper - F&F at Tesco // Floral Midi Skirt - Charity Shop // Boots - Topshop All Sorts // Belt - Primark (really old)

I think I have probably posted an outfit very similar to this one in the past but hey here it is again but with my my favourite boots that I am sure you're all getting sick of seeing but it does make a change from my array Dr Martens. I think that heeled boots make midi skirts work on almost anyone especially us shorties because it stops our legs from looking short, stumpy and utterly ridiculous. Thank you heels.

The little glimpses of sun are making me really excited for summer!


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. You look lovely, I love the boots x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool skirt, wish I could pull of a midi skirt as well as you do! xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts