Hat Life



 

 Hat - River Island // Trousers - Matalan // Top - Primark // Shoes - Topshop (old) // Rings - H&M // Lipstick - Topshop in 'beguiled'
 
Another new obsession for you that you should expect to see in many outfit posts over the next forever - this blummin amazing hat. I did take a bit of a gamble buying this hat because I was shopping on my own and I really didn't want to put the hat on and look in the mirror to check if it suited me because I know people would have given me weird looks - thinking about it, it does seem a bit weird that I didn't want to do that. Anyhow I absolutely love it and thought it would look perfectly with my paisley pants and I think this will be a perfect spring/summer outfit for when it is acceptable to actually go out without any socks on (I was actually wearing big purple fluffy socks on this day because I wasn't leaving the house). I am counting down the days until warm weather. I need it now. 


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Love the hat and trousers :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I absolutely love the hat xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trousers! Plus the hat suits you so well, good find :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate trying things on in shops as well (I just feel really embarrassed in case it looks really bad!). The hat looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts