Week In Photos #44

Nancy // Visited my old school which is now just an abandoned building // Gem // Toilet selfies with Laura // Love my primark beanie // OOTD // Got £7 in vouchers for doing surveys at the opinion panel // OOTD // another outfit
 
Hi guys! My life is currently being taken over by revision and stressing over exams which are just getting scarily closer and closer. It also scares me that in just over a month I will be 18 and officially an adult, like properly. I would much prefer to just be 8 again when I used to think doing homework was the end of the world. All that aside though, next week is finally half term and I just cannot wait to go on a well deserved (in my opinion anyway) shopping trip to spend my left over Christmas vouchers and the vouchers I got from Opinion Panel for doing surveys about university. If you're going to uni/are at uni or have just left I recommend signing up to it.
 


Don't forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts