Week in photos #29

 
OOTD - nirvarna top and floral skirt // OOTD - sex pistols top and joni jeans // Nancy waiting for her belly to be tickled in the sun // odd picture waiting in the sun at school // sunshine // being happy in the garden // rocking my new vintage dress // rosé in the garden // Nancy making a cave in my bed // revising in the sun // actually really reading for once // Nancy being a peculiar little fellow // admiring central perk in chester // sitting in central perk // new primark purchases // re-watching all four seasons of the OC

Lots more pictures this week, it seems that I have been a busy girl. I have spent a lot of time sitting in the sun wasting time doing nothing. I still haven't really got any sunburn which is a huge achievement with being pale and ginger, I just have a random red bit on my back which I couldn't reach to put suncream on. On Saturday I went to Chester to visit the university open day and we were only there for an hour or two and then we headed into town to go shopping and to go to central perk where they just constantly play friends. I can see that I will be visiting there everytime I visit my sister. I am also re-watching the OC which I do every summer but I only ever get half way through series 2 and then give up but this year I am determined!

Anyhow I'm back to sixth form tomorrow boooo. However in a few weeks I'm going to the Bristol uni open day which I am very excited about!

Have a fab weekend!! x

Facebook |Tumblr | Twitter | Questions | Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts