New In: Hair Products

 
Top: Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
Bottom: Boots Coconut and Almond Leave-in Conditioner, VO5 Plump it up back combing dry shampoo
 
Over the past few weeks I have been tired of my hair being super soft one day and greasy the next and then my dry shampoo making my hair feeling groggy so I decided it was time to buy some new hair products.
Tresemmé Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner: I saw these in ASDA for £5 each but decided to wait and luckily they were £4.99 in Boots and on a buy get one free offer. I'm never really sure what my hair type is as it's not coloured, dry or damaged and I can rarely find products for normal hair that  I haven't already used. The Tresemmé Keratin Smooth is designed to control frizz, make your hair super soft and make it easier to style, which sounds good to me!
 
Coconut & Almond leave-in conditioner: I saw this whilst I was in boots and decided to buy it as it was only £1.39 and I have had my Aussie leave in conditioner for way too long and never use it. I must admit it was the fact that it was coconut that made me buy it because it smells amazing!
 
VO5 Plump it up dry backcomb spray : I have heard good things about this product and I really love my VO5 hairspray so hopefully this will be just as good. It's supposed to have the same effect as dry shampoo and back combing but hopefully without making it greasy and making me feel gross.
 
Once I have used this products over the next few weeks, I will do some reviews to tell you my thoughts and hopefully they will make my hair all soft and wonderful.
 
As you can tell I am playing about with adding things to photos - what do you think?
 

Comments

  1. I love the keratin shampoo. It works wonders!

    cllrs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try the back comb spray!! hopefully its not too gross lol x

    www.laughingassassin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used it much yet but I hope it's not too gross either x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts